Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Its too late for turning back now!



Yes...definitely too late.
I have cut off four buttons and am soaking the foam in the bath.

Deciding to upholster the Snail's cushions is a traumatic event in itself! Its either going to be a genially cheap solution or an ashamedly expensive mistake. I wont know until Ive done it. Well, it gives me something to write about!

I have read so much advice from the Internet that I have decided to go with it and find out what's going to happen!

So...I have a dirty cushion cover lying on the floor of the kitchen, patiently waiting it's turn for the 'Washing Machine' ride, and the foam soaking in the bubble bath in the bathroom. (BTW, foam is bl**dy heavy when its soaked...its like a HUGE sponge.)

I wonder whether it will be cheaper to replace the foam?

This is definitely going to be an evening job!

1 hour later....OM MY DEAR g***!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH EFFORT IT TAKES TO SQUEEZE A SPONGE THE SIZE OF A SMALL PERSON!!!! I think I may have developed some muscles! Only 10 cushion covers and foam sponges left to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment