You know the toughest thing about waiting? Its the waiting part.
I am ready to go off on this Snail Adventure, but there are so many things to sort out before we leave.
I have started to put things aside to sell on ebay / car boot sales. Its taking time, but the table is slowly being filled by items that will help contribute to the trip.
We are still looking for a camper van to revamp and so that it can officially become the Slimak (Snail in Polish - because that's what its going to be going up a hill with all the stuff we are taking!)
Looking and watching and waiting is all hard, but when dreams are being planned and becoming a reality, I suppose it is what needs to be done.
I think if I make a list then that will make me feel better!
No comments:
Post a Comment